What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO Quake)?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization (SEO Quake). In essence, it is the improvement and promotion of the Internet portal in first place in the results of search engines such as Yandex and Google.
Practice shows that the higher the site is located in the search, the more users visit it. That is why, for a successful “promotion,” an essential relationship is:
- increase in the number of pages with search queries;
- improving the structure of the resource and its content;
- increase in commercial criteria;
- HTML code optimization
- Strengthening external website optimization.
Improvement rules are determined individually by search engines. Each of them regularly updates ranking algorithms. These algorithms are a combination of the characteristics of a site that affect their position in the SERP. The criteria for evaluating resources are keeping secret, and even the Yandex and Google support staff themselves are not aware of what causes the most weight. By having a particular impact on the site, you can partially influence its position in the search results.
Essential for the valid promotion of the Internet portal is, for example, the order of visitors, the quality of the interface, the speed of loading the site.
In connection with the continuous improvement and complication of search algorithms, the output of results becomes better, i.e., search engines give the most acceptable results for the user. In this regard, the owner of the resource must ensure that the portal has beneficial information for the user. But what is functioning today may not work tomorrow. Portal assessment services and algorithms are constantly changing and rebuilding. Along with them, approaches to promotion are also transforming.
WHAT IS SEARCH RESULTS OR SEO Quake RESULTS?
Considering the search results on the example of Yandex, we want to buy a phone. The issue page for “buy a phone” request contains several different modules:
- The first is a paid ad. It should be noted that it is very similar to SEO Quake, but these clicks will be paid for by site owners.
- Next is the added block of product offers from Yandex.Market.
- Organic delivery – sites that most satisfy the user’s request and have received high places in the results due to their usefulness and proper optimization.
HOW DOES SEO Quake WORK?
There are two types of work, internal and external optimization.
Internal optimization (On-Page SEO Quake):
Internal improvement measures not only improve the portal but also have a direct effect on its place in the search results. Of the main works, we can distinguish:
- the formation of a semantic basis (selection of keywords, with the help of which the site promotion is planning)
- elimination of hardware errors (duplicate pages, broken links, increasing the speed of loading the resource);
- improvement of the portal structure (Human-readable links, Robots.txt, a site map);
- regular development of the use of the portal (convenience of visitors);
- increasing the relevance of the pages (semantic correspondence of the search query to what is on the page);
- image enhancement, prescribing Alt – descriptions of photographs;
- implementation of relinks – internal linking of resource pages.
Internal optimization is the most time-consuming part of the work; it must be carried out continuously for successful SEO Quake-promotion. Successful project implementation often depends on internal improvement. The site should be fast, comfortable for visitors, and adequately provide the information for which they turned to you.
External Optimization (Off-Page SEO Quake):
External (off-page) optimization is a strengthening of the reference mass, i.e., getting links to your resource from other portals.
The main difficulty is the choice of a decent donor portal. Exemplary results are provided by links from thematic “unlittered” resources.
TYPES OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
SEO Quake experts divide optimization methods into several types – light, grey, black. It all depends on whether the rules set by search engines are followed. Any of the indicated methods involves the use of technologies that affect the order of actions of search robots.
Light (white) – implies working on the portal without using formally prohibited methods of promotion, natural improvement of the resource, and its usefulness to the user.
Gray- ones are not banned officially, but their use can be estimated as an artificial increase in the rating of a resource.
Black – these are methods that do not meet established standards. Their operation can lead to the fact that the untwisted supply may fall under the action of filters or search engine bans. An example is artificial cheating of behavioral factors and excessive optimization (spam) of promoted pages.
More Articles Here: